The 2022 Sourcing Report will cover topics such as:
• The cost pressures resulting from the current supply chain disruptions.
• The outlook for global trade and tariff policies under the Biden Administration, both in China and across the rest of the world.
• How governments and industry leaders from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are collaborating to grow their textile businesses.
• Why brands are turning to “Made in the U.S.” and nearshoring as alternative sourcing measures.
• The state of shipping and raw material prices, both which rose precipitously in 2021.
• Factory floor insights from global manufacturers 4A Yarn Dyeing, The Forum Groupe and Champsland Inc.